10.30.2008

Fishing--Fun for the 1st time!

You might be asking yourself what is that there piece of metal on that there ornate countertop in that there very ornamental place?
This is a bathroom vanity in a very large and very expensive home in Park City. That tea pot is a faucet. Yeppers you heard me right......a faucet! Those cabinets are hand carved. I am sure there are other great details I am missing but I am telling you this house was grade A over the top amazing!!!!!!!!!! Not my tastes as all but still very nice.

Tonight we went as a family to a large house on a lot of land near Park City to fish out some fish from the family pond (not our family pond). These things are huge! They are going to be so yummy this winter for dinner (or so we hope). The boys had so much fun. We went with Ryan's family and this place was over the top amazing.


We caught six of these beauties in one hour!



Cousins Zach and Alyssa struggle to pull in this big fish









1 comment:

Ness said...

Who got the glory of gutting those huge water suckers? Great catch. I would have to say that is the biggest catch of the day.