1.16.2009

My Interior Design Work

Girls room- The homeowner had purchased the bedding so I used it to inform the design for the room. She also asked for light colored paint. This turned out nice and her daughter loved her personalized name on the wall in block letters.
Outer Space Room:



This is the outer space room I just finished.






These pictures don't capture all the details like the glow in the dark planets that hang from the ceiling and in the window seal (since they aren't up yet). I made those orange drapes! It was my first time sewing anything and they even turned out cute! I couldn't find orange drapes anywhwere and the chance of finding that length was an even further stretch. There is also a hand painted piece of art that shows all the planets in their orbits.






2 comments:

Chocolate Chelsea said...

It does look good. Good job. :)

Haskell Family said...

SO cute!