I had so much fun doing these two houses because they were bachelors that pretty much gave me free reign to decorate the entire main level of their houses (guys are a lot easier to please than girls, that's for sure! :) Tell me what you think
Totally cool! I bet these guys just love thier rooms..OK, Jared (my 18 year old) just walked in and he's thinking they are totally awesome and wants one. What talent you've got! Thanks for sharing the pics :) Keep posting
2 comments:
Totally cool! I bet these guys just love thier rooms..OK, Jared (my 18 year old) just walked in and he's thinking they are totally awesome and wants one. What talent you've got! Thanks for sharing the pics :) Keep posting
You rock Ames! I am glad you posted pics of these, I have always wanted to see what you did!
Looks great! Love ya!
Post a Comment