
This is a hotel room for the week. It was very nice. We had a kitchen, master bedroom and then the boys slept on these very colorful couches. This is where we announced to our kids that I am pregnant! Their response was priceless. We got it on video. They made this trip very special to Aaron and I. We don't regret one bit taking them with us!

This vacation was very relaxing. These are my 3 boys asleep at a "theme park". Serious! This place is so relaxing they all fell asleep for 2 hours w/ a cool breeze blowing. Our kids were saints on this trip! I am so glad we took them with us.

This is the view from my chair at the restaurant where we ate lunch. It is not a painting! It is beautiful.....everywhere.

Noah still talks about how Cole held those birds in Magoon (that's Cancun when he can't remember the right name).

PICTURE PERFECT! Can you believe this place? These are all the tourists at Telum trying to cool off. I think it was 112 this day. We were sweating our brains out but none of us like salt water enough to seek relief even at that temperature with no showers in sight.

That's Moroni teaching Cole how to lurr the beasts with flowers. Moroni was our tour guide at Telum (City of Walls). This place was full of historically significant links to the Book of Mormon. What better tour guide could you request than Moroni?

I look much more comfortable then I actually was as I held those two heavy beasts! After I handed them back to the dude that forced them into my arms he put out his hand and demanded $5.00 (maybe even $10). I was not too pleased with his trickery.
No comments:
Post a Comment